- What the Law Says
- Wrapping up the Case Studies
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- What Beliefs Lead to this Behaviour
- The Constitution of South Africa
- The Profile of Harassers
- The Profile of Victims
- Myth Buster
- Consequences and Implications of Sexual Harassment
- Cost to Companies
- Consequences for Victim and Perpetrator
- The Solution
- Resources and Assistance with Managing the Complaint
- Learners will have a clear understanding of how to deal with sexual harassment and gender ethics within the workplace, the causes, consequences to individual and company, and the potential resolutions and cures.
Sexual Harassment lawsuits are costly and organisations that have regular awareness training are less likely to be in a position of having to defend their actions and decisions.