– Contents –
- Introduction to your Course
- Understanding customer service from a client’s perspective
- Attitude and Aptitude – Definitions of attitude and aptitude
- Understanding the Four Personality Types
- Identifying Your Own Personality Type
- Determining your Personal Vision/Approach.
- Accountability – What is “The Choice”?
- Accountability – What is “The Choice”? (continued)
- The Reflective Diary
- Consider Your Power
- Meeting, Greeting, and Cultural Awareness
- Communication Starts with the Ability to Listen
- Positive Speech
- Professional Acknowledgements
- Identifying the Hard Skills Required for the Job
- Identifying the Hard Skills Required for the Job (continued)
– Outcome –
- At the end of this workshop learners will have mastered the art of communicating positively and without barriers, and be able to effectively assist and support customers to their business.